Saturday, February 15, 2014

There's no place like home.

McKenna was discharged today!! Tonight is our first night at home with our little nugget. I cannot believe that she is FINALLY home and sleeping peacefully in her bassinet. Last night she weighed 4 lbs and 10 ounces. Praise The Lord for everything he has done in our lives. McKenna is the greatest gift that God has ever given us and we're continually amazed blessed by her every single day. Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement through this journey. I'm still planning to continue with my blog so everyone can watch me attempt parenthood lol.


A big shout out to a dear friend who is also a preemie mom, Laurel Lane. Laurel is a designer for origami owl and this coming month is hosting an event to donate part of sales to preemie awareness! This is a cause that is near and dear to me so if you're interested in origami owl please contact me at kaylaedixon@yahoo.com and I will put you in touch with her. Below is the link to her site, check it out and be a contributor to this wonderful cause! 
www.laughinlaurel.origamiowl.com/

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!!! So happy you guys are FINALLY home!!! Love you guys, you are very strong :) So glad McKenna is sleeping good at home!! Love to you and let me know if I can ever lend a hand ;)

    ReplyDelete