Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Update

Day 2 back to work. So far so good I did, however need some liquid energy in the form of Starbucks. I’ve forgotten how to get up on a scheduled in the mornings. This morning I am particularly grouchy.
McKenna has been home for over a week now and is growing like a little weed, she’s slowly getting there but she’s making progress. My child already has personality, she’s the boss and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Adjusting to life with a newborn has been a bit of a challenge but we’re making it work. Mornings are made up of a little more Kenra hairspray and Oribe texturizing spray to keep my hair from falling but other than that, a little coffee does the trick.

 
The time has come to make (more) changes in my life. It’s time to get fit, or at least be able to run a mile without thinking that I’m having a heart attack. So many years of eating what I want has caught up with me and I want to be able to run around with McKenna one day.
This journey is going to be a difficult and slightly hilarious one. For those who don’t know me all that well, I’ll let you in on a secret… I’d rather chop off my arm than exercise. I hate it. Bloody hate it. I don’t mind eating healthy, I just hate physical activity. Behold… the life of a fat kid!!
Well, now that it’s out there…. Along with my updates about McKenna and life in general, I will be ranting about my weight loss journey. This is not going to be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment