Besides her gain, nothing big happened today. People ask me questions daily, the most common are; "How much does she have to weigh to come home?" and "How many weeks does she have left?" The only answer to these is We don't know. We're taking things day by day. Sometimes I come off as short or cold but trust me when I say that I don't mean to be that way. There are several days that I need to be reminded of grace and patience.
I was reminded today. I get frustrated with people acting like they know the answers or that they are so involved in nugget's life but this evening I was reminded of what a blessing it is to be Nugget's momma. God chose me to be her momma and by His grace, she is here, improving every day. This whole experience has been a reminder of God's plan and my faith. I've always had faith in God but I haven't always had faith in people, even now I still am very wary of people and their agendas. People will hurt and fail you, even the ones you love but God's love is infinite. Great is thy faithfulness...

No comments:
Post a Comment