Monday, February 17, 2014

Hashtag Mommy Problems

I think I have 3rd degree burns from boiling bottles. Okay, I may be exagerating just a little, but none the less... It hurt. I've been in extreme nesting/ mommy mode since my little nugget has been home. I never ever did dishes before but now I'm constantly trying to keep as many clean bottles as possible. The undonestic goddess has become a semi domestic goddess. I doubt I'll be scrubbing the floor with my bare hands any time soon but I'm learning. 
McKenna had her first doctors apt today. My little nugget is a small but healthy little girl. Praise The Lord. 
The first night home was a little rough but we're slowly settling into life as a threesome. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations in making it through your first night at home. You will be surprised at how domestic you will become.

    ReplyDelete