Friday, June 6, 2014

ABC's of me!

So I’m a loser today and feeling kind of narcissistic so I decided to pull out one of these cheesy myspace quizzes. It was kind of fun but some of these questions were kind of dumb… Oh well. Before you dive into the ABC’s of me… here’s a few pics of my sweet girl from yesterday.


A. Age: I’m a happy 26 with a couple laugh lines but no crow’s feet.

B. Bed size: Queen. I love my bed.

C. Chore you hate:  Ha! I’m no good at chores. Seriously, ask my husband. He would probably just rather that I stay away from things LOL

D. Dogs: um no. I’m not a dog person. Yeah? So what? I’m a cat person. That’s it… I’m going to be a cat lady.  

E. Essential start to your day: Spark, mascara, and hairspray.

F. Favorite color: Green

G. Gold or Silver: White gold.

H. Height: Hobbit size at 5’1

I. Instruments you play: I couldn’t even play the recorder in elementary school correctly so I gave up on my dream of being able to tell a “this one time at band camp,” story but I do have several of “this one time at thespian conference…” and “this one time on the forensic bus…” stories.  

J. Job Title: In-Charge… No really, that’s what my position is called. I’m an In-charge.

K. Kids: One daughter and that’s it. I’m done.  

L. Live:  a noble life.

M. Married:  Since 05/2009--- I took his name and sanity.

N. Nicknames: KB, KBD

O. Overnight hospital stays: 2. Both concerning the birth of my daughter. First there was a 24 hour observation that turned into a 10 day stay. I was plotting my escape route when they finally let me go home for Christmas. The next was 20 days later when my doctor thought I was having normal pregnancy pains but my blood work told a different story. My daughter was c-sected out of me 4 hours later.

P. Pet peeve: Being on time and being kind to people.

Q. Quote: Really? I have too many to count but probably that sums me up is “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” 

R. Righty or Lefty: I’m pretty sure this is a double entendre, but right. Either way you take this... right.

S. Siblings:  1 sister that is 10 years younger.  

T. Time you wake up: 4am… Thank the Lord for Spark.

U. University attended:  Austin Peay… but I was asked to not come back without a wad of cash. That’s a different story for a different day. Ha

V. Vegetables you dislike:  Celery. Bah. Celery.

W. What makes you run late: My love of sleep.

X. X-rays you've had: I can’t think of any.  

Y. Yummy food: I love Chinese but the sodium levels in it do not set well with my BP so I generally only get it like once a month.  

Z. Zoo animal favorite: I hate the zoo. Animal kingdom at Disney World was hell for me and I’m sure that one day McKenna will just have to go. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment