Christmas in June…. I always enjoy when happy things show up on my door step… Thanks FedEx!
(Short fangirl happy dance)
My energy just arrived and I couldn’t be happier. When you have to wake up at 4am, yes, you heard right..4am, for work, you need all the energy you can get!
Anywho, besides being extremely giddy for my Spark, I also had a day of beauty. I sooooo needed this. I’m pretty sure my roots were going to jump out of my head if I didn’t get them taken care of.
My glamor technician, Jess, is a genius. Let me know if you need a glamor genius, I'll get y'all in touch!!
My beautiful little bug was 5 months old yesterday! When I think about the last 5 months and what it took to get her home with us, I am even more thankful for her. It breaks my heart when I hear about so many premature babies, I think back to when that was McKenna and it’s hard. I’ve never experienced anything more rewarding and wonderful than motherhood. I never used to cry this much, I think this grinch’s heart has grown 2 sizes. She’s my miracle, my love and my best friend. When I’m having a bad day, I know that just seeing her will make me feel like a brand new person. I feel so sorry for Winston when she gets old enough to enjoy shopping with me.
This blog is such a blessing for me; it gives me an opportunity to communicate with complete strangers and past friends who I haven’t seen in so long. You ladies are so inspirational and I love hearing from y’all!




No comments:
Post a Comment