Monday, June 2, 2014

A New Adventure

What a relaxing weekend…. Last week was a bit of a rough one and I’m so excited to be in a new week.

I got some much needed time with my sweet girl and was also able to catch up on my sleep, which is a rare thing. I tried some new recipes and found a new exciting snack!

Over the past couple of months my life has changed in so many ways, some changes I’ve welcomed with open arms and some have happened without me even noticing. Today is just a bunch of rambles; I haven’t gotten my head back together from the weekend yet… I even did my makeup in the parking lot of my office this morning… sigh.
After a rounding day of shopping on Friday with moms and little sister, I was ready to take it easy on Saturday so I ran to Walmart--- you know, the place where dreams are crushed, and made it out in 30 minutes. I attempted my first pinterest project Saturday and I have to say that it turned out better than I thought.
Overnight Oats.  ½ cup of Oatmeal. ½ cup of Vanilla Almond Milk. Dash of cinnamon.  Combine all into mason jars and refrigerate overnight. I sliced a banana on the top and it was filling, healthy, and the taste was great!

I only did 3 jars of overnight oats because I didn’t want to make a lot and have it turn out terrible but I had 9 jars left out of the pallet of 12 that I bought so I decided to try out another pinterest project—Salad in a jar. Dressing on bottom, and whatever else you’d like to add. It’s supposed to keep your lettuce fresh and not soggy…. I brought one to add to my lunch today so we’ll see.
Two moments of excitement today…. I got a new water bottle – If you drink a boat ton of water, you totally get why this is exciting. Anddddd…. I’m excited to announce that I have decided to become an advocare distributor.

Advocare has been changing my life and giving me more energy than ever before. I’m sure that most of you have your own ways and own programs that you follow; Advocare is just what is working for me. I’m excited to start this new adventure… I’ve never done anything like this before so here goes nothing!
http://www.advocare.com/140571843  --- My Advocare Website

No comments:

Post a Comment