I’ve never really believed in food in bar form…. I’ve always said that if God had intended for food to be in bar form he would have made it that way. I’ve mostly stayed with this philosophy, sometimes eating a KIND bar, but never really giving into that protein bar craze. Until now.
This is a Quest Bar and the cookie dough flavor just changed my life. Like, for real. Sorry that it's half eaten.
I had read about them on other blogger’s sites and decided the other day that I would give in and try one. Like I said, life changing. Mainly because they don’t taste like your average protein bar, you know, like chalk. Plus, you can nibble on this bad boy all day and it still tastes great.
I’m just impressed. Product pushingly impressed. I don’t normally product push, yeah I drink my advocare Sparks and I swear by them but this is FOOD…. And it tastes like a fricken cookie.
Okay, Quest Bar excitement over… for now…. Until I find another flavor I like. Muhahahahaha….
I try to watch my language on here but can I just say that yesterday was Hell. Pure and total hell. I am a firm believer that full moons and 3 day weekends bring out the crazies. Regardless, I put on my big girl panties and a freakishly scary smile and was chipper all day, but all I really wanted was to have someone wash my hair and tell me that I’m great.
On a side note… for everyone who reads my blog, Thank you. I have had a couple people tell me recently that they read this and it just brightens my day. I started this blog for my own piece of mind and now I have people to take the journey with me. There are days that I feel alone and then someone tells me that they’ve read my blog, it just makes my day.

No comments:
Post a Comment