Thursday, January 30, 2014

My Limit

As the text I sent my friends today says: I can safely say that this experience has not brought out the best in me. I'm so moody and frustrated and just angry. Kenna's doctors "rounded" today... If you want to call it that... There were several people all while some NP was actually reading her chart to the attending. I've defended doctors for many years but really?? You can't read the chart yourself? Then all they wanted to do was "observe," my child is not a lab rat. And that's how I feel some days. 
Some days are better than others. Win is holding it together much better than I seem to be. I just want my baby to be home and I do not want to hear, "it won't be much longer" or "she's where she needs to be." I get all of that, I really do but it's just the mothers instinct coming out. 
I need to get my act together and get it together but it's just so hard some days, especially when my baby lives in a box. 
On a separate note: I've been watching extreme couponing for the past few days... Must learn to do this. Who's with me???? ORRRR... Who wants to teach me???

No comments:

Post a Comment