Friday, January 13, 2017

Forever 29!!

Today I enter the last year of my 20's and I know what you're thinking... "There is no way that amazing, Star Wars obsessed creature is almost 30!" But all jokes aside, I've been pondering on my 20's the last couple of days... where I've been and what I've done. Sometimes I think I over analyze things and I have to step back. It's no secret I'm a bit wound up, I freely admit to it but I have to say that I've had the most beautiful 29 years. I married my nerd in shining armor, I have a beautiful daughter and I have an amazing support system within my family and friends. I was born into the mountains of Virginia, I've seen Hawaii, I love my job, I live in the land of the free and I'm currently chasing my dreams of publishing a book. I am one blessed girl.
At the beginning of the week I was pretty down about getting another year older but today I will celebrate. I will appreciate the beautiful life I have lead and won't stress growing older, it's a privilege denied to many.
To all my family and friends, gosh, thank you for all your love and wishes today. It means everything to me.
To my fellow 29 year olds... let's embrace our last year of our 20's and plan for the journey that is our 30's.
I'm so thankful to be able to do this blog and I'm shocked that people actually read it.
Big things are coming for year 29... Always sparkle and remember to always be you!!

-k

No comments:

Post a Comment