Tuesday, February 16, 2016

I know...

Well, it's 2016... and I've been super lazy/busy. Let's see, the highlights of 2015 include:
-I left my long term job to try out a new career, it didn't work out so well so I'm right back to where I started my career.
-McKenna is a happy 2 year old with an obsession with Kitty Cats and Cookies.
-Hubs started school to finish up his nursing degree and begin his NP studies.

Being the mommy of a preemie baby has been extremely challenging in certain areas. McKenna didn't walk until she was 18 months old and it was very discouraging. She says a few words at this point but not as much as her doctor's office would like. It's very difficult for someone to tell you that your child is behind and needs special care. There are days where I feel like she's the smartest kid in the room and the shock of hearing someone say that she's below average is devastating.

There have been so many things weighing hard on my shoulders here lately that I decided to turn back to the outlet that help get me through one of the hardest things that I've ever had to endure. I've missed my blog and I hope that it missed me.

I have a feeling that 2016 is going to be a tough year, but like all other things, I'll take it like a champ!

Cheers All!

I'M BACK!

2 comments: