Anywho, for those of you who don't know, Leo finally won an Oscar last night and it was marvelous, well until his acceptance speech.
I spent the entire weekend sick in bed and it was miserable. I'm not meant to be confined to a bed. I'm a terrible patient. I've had enough orange juice and fluids to last a week. When this morning rolled around, I was more than happy to get back on with every day life.
My marvelous Uncle and his team at Bliss Salon have done it again with my hair. We decided to make a bold move and go gray! I'm in love. I hate to make a shameless plug but I'm going to. At Bliss Salon I feel like a queen. Kevin Fuller and team always make sure my hair looks amazing before I walk out the door. I'm not just saying this because he's my uncle, I'm saying it because it's true. Uncle Kev at Bliss Salon has a true passion for beauty and pampering. When he does my hair, he knows that he doesn't have to curl it or fix it up but he ALWAYS does because he actually wants to.
Today is the family meeting with McKenna's development team where they determine the best steps to take with her speech evals. I'm praying for a strong outcome and hoping for a team who actually care instead of making us a number. If any of you have an extra time today, please say a little prayer for us.
All my love,
k



No comments:
Post a Comment