First off I want to share some AMAZING news: My little nugget now weighs 6lbs and 3 ounces!!! I’m so excited, that news alone could almost off set the terrible week I had last week…almost but more about that later.
McKenna is progressing beautifully, it amazes me every day. God is doing such great things in our lives. March 4th marked 2 months with our little nugget and it’s been the hardest and yet most rewarding and amazing 2 months of my life.
Now let’s talk about my horrible, no good, very bad week….Actually, let me just show you:
I dipped my hand in bleach and I can safely say that all my finger tips are burned off. Literally. Along with my hair. Let me just say that I’ve always dabbled in doing my own hair between salon visits and it usually doesn’t turn out this awful. I have a problem with keeping one hair color; I’ve always been this way. My glamor technician understands.
Along with my bleach accident, the following things happened (in no particular order):
We had a death in the family.
My left eye swelled shut from a freak allergy/mascara accident.
I got pulled over for a brake light being out… BAH. There were cars SPEEDING around me and I get pulled over for a friggen brake light. Double BAH.
Ohhh and again, I look like a brassy banana. --- I wish work gave time off for hair emergencies.
I seriously need a re-do for the past 9 days. If only. I need a daiquiri. Sigh. But, I’ll stick with diapers.


No comments:
Post a Comment