Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Mrs. Troll and the Zyrtec Fairy

This is what a troll on a 6-day coke binge looks like:
Just for the record: This is me and NO, I have not been on a 6-day coke binge, I just have a wicked sense of humor. I had a severe allergy attack that started on Friday and has just now started to clear up. So a note to everyone: its allergy season, take your Zyrtec or you’ll end up like Mrs. Troll up there.
This is what 2 steroid shots, 1 oral antibiotic, 1 shot antibiotic, 55 dollar eye drops, 5 dollar ear drops, lots of water and rest looks like 4 days later…. I still am a ways off from looking normal again but I’m getting there.
So I apologize for my lack of communication with the outside world. I was having difficulty seeing anything. 
Ohh and it snowed... Yes, snowed in TN yesterday. It's supposed to be spring. Grr
On the plus side…. According to my latest doctor visit, my blood pressure was perfect and since my last visit at the end of February, I’ve lost 8 lbs!! If I hadn’t felt so miserable, I would have done a big happy dance for that!
And to end... Here's a picture of Nugget with her favorite Aunt/babysitter, Abby! This pic is just too cute not to share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment